If you’re looking for a solicitor to draft a will on your behalf, whether you’re looking to make a single or joint will with a partner, speak to Versus Law solicitors based in Manchester.
Our specialist will writer can incorporate all aspects of your assets when drafting the will, including property, business, bank balance and belongings, and who you wish to leave these assets to in the event of your passing, be it family, friends or charity. You can also specify instructions for your funeral, name guardians for your children and name executors for your will. If you desire to leave assets to children, you can choose to establish a trust which will specify when they can access their inheritance – this can also apply to children over the age of 18.
How Much Does Will-Writing in Manchester Cost?
The cost of will-writing starts from £150 but by using our Wills calculator, you can find out exactly how much our service will cost. With fixed-fees, you can trust in Versus Law to give a transparent, expert will writing service in Manchester.
Use Our Wills Calculator
Using our Wills calculator, you can find out how much it would cost for our solicitors to draft a legally-binding will or update a will to ensure your assets are officially distributed to your beneficiaries upon your passing.
Why Choose Versus Law
Our team of will solicitors in Manchester are 5 star rated and can provide the peace of mind required when preparing your will.
We will take you through every aspect of your will to ensure your assets are assigned as to your wishes.
Our expert services include the following:
- Drafting your Will to make sure that beneficiaries receive the assets in accordance with your instruction
- Reviewing the structure of the assets of your estate to make sure that unnecessary tax is avoided
- Setting up and administrating trusts to ensure that your assets are protected, and the future of beneficiaries is secured
- Planning with the succession of all commercial enterprises and interests
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorneys and appointing a person to succeed you, should you lose the capacity to execute a Will in the future
- Representing the interests of elderly or vulnerable clients, helping to manage the affairs on your behalf or the behalf of a family member
With our extensive knowledge of inheritance tax and the obligations beneficiaries have, we can help make sure that the financial aspect of any Will is carefully managed to be as tax efficient as possible.
Award winning wills team
We have over 15 years experience writing wills and executing probate.
Our legal fees are fixed so you can be assured that the price we quote is the price you pay.
Safe and Secure
We can store your will with a national registrar that is fully insured against loss or damage. We can also provide updates whenever you require.
Price Match Available
We believe in the quality of our service but if you have been quoted a better price for legal fees then send us your quote to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us try and match it.
Call us on 0161 249 5087
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm